INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We also receive information about you from others. We may receive information about you from our customers, who share the information they collect about you from their websites or social media accounts and share the information with us in order to use our Services. We may collect information about you from social media accounts maintained by us on third party platforms, or from other third parties engaged by us to help operate or improve our Services, and from publicly available sources. For example, we may receive information about you when you engage or discuss our customers, their products, brands and services through various social media, such as Instagram and Twitter. The data we receive may be dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network, which you can change at any time pursuant to each network's own policies.
• Roistat does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow persons under 18 to register as Users. If you believe that we might have any information from a person under age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
• Our Site or software may integrate with or contain links to other third-party sites and services. Your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. We are not responsible for the use of such information by any third party.
• We do not undertake to review, edit, manage or determine the suitability, legality or value of any Content or Content Data entered or uploaded to the Site or our software.
• When you enter personally identifiable information through the Site or our software we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
• We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Site and software.
• Please understand that no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• You may "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology by managing the preferences or settings on your browser. However, if you decide not to accept our cookies, your ability to use some Service features and Site features may be impaired. Please refer to your browser's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
• Your information is collected for the purpose of providing our Services, including, but not limited to, processing your requests, and to assist with and respond to your inquiries, and to improve our Services.
• We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to collect information sent by your browser, including the pages you visit, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving our Services. When you access our Site and use our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device (for example, a UDID, IDFA, Google Advertising ID or similar), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, and phone number.
• We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and pixel tags to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you use our Services; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including marketing; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services, Site, and our communications; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Site; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services and our Site.
• You represent and warrant that you will only use the Site and Services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Content and Content Data shared with Roistat will be hosted in servers outside of the United States, including Europe, in Roistat’s sole discretion. By using the Site and/or Services, you consent to the transfer of such Content and Content Data outside of the United States, and acknowledge that you provided any required notice to, and obtained any required consent from, all data subjects for such transfer, where applicable.
• For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU 2016/679) and applicable national implementing laws in your jurisdiction, and with respect to all Content Data and Content, you acknowledge and agree that you are the data controller, and we are a data processor. You also acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for complying with all obligations of a data controller under applicable law. We agree that we shall process such Content Data and Content on your behalf in accordance with your instructions and in order to provide the Services and any instructions received from time to time, and that we have taken and will continue to take reasonable technical and organizational measures, meeting the requirements of applicable law, against unauthorized or unlawful processing of, accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Content Data and Content comprising personal information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your personal information:
• With third-party vendors and other service providers as needed to fulfill your requests and provide Services to you;
• With third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and record-keeping services;
• With our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates;
• As a part of asset of ours in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
• With third parties as required by law or subpoena or, if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary, to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Agreement for Services or to protect the security, integrity, or reputation of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Roistat, our Users, or others; and
• We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
If you want to request that we delete your personal information or restrict sharing your personal information in some other way, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The CAN-SPAM Act is a US law that sets the rules for commercial email messages.
• To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following when we send e-mail messages:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com, or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Dated December 1, 2021